poniedziałek, 12 maja 2014

Hero’s shadow drawing



So here we have next weekly update:

I finally made progress with shadow drawing last night. Position of hero’s shadow is changing in different locations and shape of the shadow depends on a hero position right now. Shadow is also correctly zooming when hero is resizing. I also manage to fix some memory leak problems in this functions.

I still have problems with shadow color palette so I’m using black color to fill the shadows and to check if the shape is good. There is a part of code that needs to be implemented that allows to change the shadow’s shape when it’s drawing on a wall of a building and I’m going to work on this part right now. Actual code still needs some tweaks and clean up which I’m also going to do this week.

ScummVM (left) / Original game (right)
Location no. 1
ScummVM (left) / Original game (right)
Location no. 2

ScummVM (left) / Original game (right)
Location no. 7


My actual shadow palette - loc no. 1


My actual shadow palette - loc no. 2


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz